Wrap Carrier - Cinta
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The ultimate newborn carrier with super soft and stretchy bamboo fabric to stretch and mould to your body and keep your new baby safe and supported.
- The perfect basic for any print or colour outfit. Summer cool and winter warmth, great for every season.
- Completely adjustable for any size and ability with no zips, clips, velcro or guessing your size post partum.
- Simple, safe and stylish, it's no wonder we're Australia's favourite stretchy Wrap carrier since 2014.
- Safe wear from birth (3kgs) up to 8-10kgs.
- Proudly Certified Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for safety.
There's a reason why Wrap carriers is the number one choice for your new baby.
Newborns have a natural curved spine and in those first few months of growth, it's recommended to caress and support their spine and their natural ergonomic position by ensuring their knees are bent up high towards their belly button and their bottom dropped in a deep squat (froggy/'M' position).
We recommend peforming a pelvic tuck/tilt by holding baby's bottom from behind their knee pits and gently tilting their pelvis up towards their belly button, this will rotate their pelvis gently and create a deep 'C' curve in your baby's spine and increase their squat position for optimal wear.
Safe and supportive for your sleeping baby.
Use a shoulder pass to gently caress the back of your baby's head and keep them supported safely - cheek to chest for ultimate handsfree wear.
Make sure your baby’s face remains unobstructed at all times.
How to wear your wrap carrier here